Kiber Helmet is a wearable device intended for on-site operators connected with our in-house technical experts through the KiberCommunication software (powered by VRMedia).
- reduced travelling times and costs
- a single device to shoot and store photos, video, and documentation
- limiting potential misunderstandings
- option to involve technical experts and clients from remote locations
- smart remote analyses
- greater physical expansion
- hands free
- shooting control
The Helmet mounts a video camera, microphone, headphones, torch, and thermographic camera.
- Allowing the project manager to see in real time what the operator sees on premises
- High-resolution imagery acquisition and real time image mark-up
- The system facilitates the sharing of documentation
- Option to run support sessions with multiple participants, with simultaneous recording and playback
- Allows operators to work hands-free