RINA Prime Value Services deploys a wide array of benchmarks and thorough expertise developed working on complex assets (e.g. port facilities with mixed land and sea works, property development, multipurpose constructions, etc.) to support our credit institution clients as Economic-Financial Advisor, providing examinations and appraisals for assets and/or infrastructure depending on their current state as well as the future prospects outlined in the borrower’s own Business Plan (which is also entered into the legal insolvency proceedings records).
Analysis of the industrial assumptions underlying the economic-financialplan produced by the borrower, including an examination and review of the Client’s project revenue estimates.
Market Analysis for the relevant segment based on internal RINA Prime Value Services benchmarks in relation to:
Value analysis for the asset in its current conditions.
- the asset under investigation (e.g. for port assets: strategic classification review for leisure & tourist port facilities);
- competitiveness, productive, and efficiency factor analysis for tourist port facilities and the port services market (fees, services, ancillary services, on-land offer, etc.);
- customer base analysis.
- Identification of available alternative development scenarios and the resulting economic and financial impacts.
- Final review of the estimates provided in the economic-financial model, with a focus on projected revenue.
- Assistance in executing sensitivity analyses on the economic-financial model drawn up by the borrower,
- Reviews on the technical aspects and contractual structure set up to market the Project
- Assistance during technical meetings with the Client and/or competent authorities, whenever necessary
- Collaboration with the other Independent Consultants appointed with the Project.